Microsoft are working with Tablet Academy to provide schools, colleges and trusts’ free support to review their current use of technology, in order to embed a sustainable 3-year digital strategy. This programme is delivered by the Tablet Academy.
The purpose of the programme is to inform institutions of the possibilities Microsoft 365 presents including:
- simplified device management for IT staff.
- reduced workload for teaching staff.
- improved accessibility for students.
- reduced technology costs.
The programme is only available to a limited number of schools who meet the funding criteria on a first come basis.
- Be a school using or intending to use Office 365 as their cloud platform of choice.
- Be users of Windows devices, or intending to invest in new Windows devices for staff or students.
- Have connections and influence over a minimum of 10 individual schools,
Have a case for purchasing over 100 Windows devices (e.g. 1:1 scheme),
can provide a convincing business case as to why they qualify for the programme.